Refine and Test Assumptions
Find out new insights, from the refreshed view of customer needs
Persona Analytics is about:
- Refining Persona assumptions about a problem (related to an Opportunity/Feedback).
- Finding new insights, like other pain points your customers are experiencing.
- Understanding user behaviour when using your/competitor product(s).
- Gathering voice of the customer data.
- And much more.
To perform Persona Analytics, you'd follow these steps:
- Define a Desired Outcome.
- Define an Opportunity or Collect Feedback from Customers.
- Define a Persona (and related assumptions).
- Conduct Qualitative/Quantitative Research Studies.
- Tag and Theme, customer responses, observations and interview transcripts.
There are several options:
- Review the chart to see how many research participants match or are similar to the assumed persona (should take a most 1 minute).
- Use filtering to include/exclude specif tags, to focus on a specific segment of customers (e.g. those that is enterprise).
- Use 'Focus on Tag' to find new personas that also experience the same problem.
- Use 'Focus on Tag' to find new more intense pain points.
- Refine the assumptions and if necessary, run another research study e.g. quantitative, to confirm the qualitative finds with a wider audience.
- Mark the persona as validated or invalidate, based on the research findings.
- Define the 'Effort' Priority Factor
Was this page helpful?